Wednesday 12 October 2011

Christmas Living 2011

I'm really getting in the mood for Christmas now, especially since I received my Christmas catalogue from 24studio...

I love browsing through all those glittering decorations, trees and lights, it makes me wish I had a bigger house so I would have room to decorate each room with a different theme!


Here are three different colour schemes that you can achieve really easily, with pre-decorated trees: green tree, with red and gold (very traditional Christmas colour scheme), or, black tree, with copper and gold decorations (blends with all kinds of home decor, from traditional to modern), and then there is the white tree with blue and green decorations, which looks great in a modern home.

This indoor Christmas tree comes in two different sizes, and has all the lights and baubles supplied with it ready for you to decorate, and it's really easy to assemble.

You can always customise your tree a little by adding a few additional decorations of your own, whether they're family hand-me-downs or new decorations.

Visit the website for more Christmas decor ideas, plus Christmas gifts for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment